- Start with your feet hip width apart and facing straight ahead.
- Bend from your hips keeping your knees straight placing
your hands on the ground.
- Walk your hands forward keeping your legs straight,
not letting your body sway from side to side as you
walk out with your hands.
- As you walk out let your hips drop keeping your knees off
the ground and your arms straight and up on your toes.
- Arch your back pushing your chest out.
- Then begin to pike your hips upward as you walk your feet
toward your hands keeping your legs straight and hands flat
on the floor.
- Walk your feet up toward your hands in the starting position.